After the resounding success of our inaugural virtual event – this year’s Corporate Responsibility Summit – we’re excited to announce that the remainder of our 2020 events will be hosted virtually as well!
With realistic looking presentation rooms, exhibitor booths, and networking areas, the virtual platform provides an interactive and engaging experience for attendees around the globe, who can participate from anywhere with high-speed internet access.
More benefits of the virtual environment include:
- Easy access — no software or plugin downloads required.
- The ability to choose which sessions to attend and set reminders so you don’t miss out.
- Access to recorded sessions for a full 60-day period after the event.
- Virtual networking and live chatting with exhibitors.
- Live Q&A sessions following presentations.
- …and much more!
Additionally, to make it easier for our industry to connect during this time, we’ve significantly reduced our pricing for these events – now just $29-$59 per registration – and our new cybersecurity event is even free!
Ready to find out more for yourself? Check out this short demo video to explore the virtual platform, or use the links below to navigate to our event-specific pages for more detail:
|Cybersecurity Symposium||September 15, 2020|
|IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference||October 13-14, 2020|
|Quality Summit||October 21-22, 2020|
|Customs Town Hall||November 4, 2020|
|Supply Chain Summit||November 5, 2020|
We hope to see you (virtually) soon!
Font: AIAG Org