2020 Quality Summit session recordings are now available for everyone who attended last year’s event! Simply visit our “Past Events” page at the AIAG Store and click on the agenda for the 2020 Quality Summit to view session details and access the recordings.
These newly released videos include the following sessions from last October’s event:
- Event Welcome and IATF Session Overview
- Cost of Poor Quality Throughout the Automotive Supply Chain
- Ford’s Utilization of IATF in SQA Activities
- FCA’s Utilization of IATF in SQA Activities
- Your Quality System is the Key to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity — An Evolving Risk Factor: What are the Potential Impacts on Quality Management?
- Automotive Applications for Technical Data Packages
- 2nd Day Welcome
- IATF Global Waivers and Measures Response to COVID-19
- Top 10 IATF Non-Conformances
- Digital Transformation of Non Conforming Material Management with Low Code Technology
- Review of Technical Specifications — A Root Cause Study
- Virtual Quality Summit Wrap Up
Ready to check them out for yourself? Click here to head to the Past Events page now!
Font: AIAG Org